- Foreign Language translation Service
- Signing service available
- Accessible toilet with changing facilities
- Disabled toilet
- Hearing loop
- Step free access
- Wheelchair users access throughout the building
- Car Parking
- Full access to Car Parking
- Cycle Parking
- Disabled Parking spaces
Out of Hours
Non-urgent advice: Out of Hours
If you need help when we are closed
If you need medical help now, use NHS 111 online (111.nhs.uk) or call 111. You can also visit the Urgent Treatment Centre at Walsall Manor Hospital. This is a walk-in service, you do not need an appointment. NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
111 online is available for people aged 5 and over. Call 111 if you need help for a child under 5. You can also contact 111 in BSL through the 111 BSL Service.
Call 999 in a medical or mental health emergency. This is when someone is seriously ill or injured and their life is at risk.
You can also contact the service in BSL through 999 BSL or text 999 (if you have registered your mobile number).
The Extended Access Service offers extra bookable urgent and routine GP appointments
You can book appointments for:
– Monday to Friday evenings, 6.30pm to 9pm.
– Saturday, 9am to 5pm
– They are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
– To book an appointment, please phone OurNet clinic on 01922 501 999. They will advise you where you need to go for your appointment.
Provided by OurNet