Get a sick note for work

The NHS provides sickness certification only after seven continuous days of illness.  If you need a sick note to cover this period of sickness you should complete a Self-Certification (SC2) form which is available from your employer or on the HMRC website.

Contact the surgery by calling the practice on 01922 623755 or contact us online using this form.

No. You do not need to see your GP again to be ‘signed back to work’.