General Information about Test Results
If your test results show that you need more tests or treatment, we will contact you.
Once a doctor has reviewed your test results, you can view them:
- In your NHS account (through the NHS website or NHS App);
- In your Patient Access account;
- By phone 01922 623755 or visit us between 10am to 4pm and we will tell you what the results are.
Questions about your results
If you want to talk to someone about your results, fill out an online form and someone will be in touch.
Why have I been asked to have a repeat test?
If a doctor asks you to have a repeat test, it is usually because:
- The result was borderline or unclear, and the doctor wants another sample to monitor the situation or to re-check the results.
- The result is abnormal, and the doctor cannot interpret the result without further tests and has asked you to come in for more tests.
Please do not worry if the doctor has asked you for a repeat test. The doctor will speak to you or request to see you directly if they need to discuss the results.